Thursday, March 1, 2012

Guess What’s in the Bag? – Episode 16

So, the food issues here are taking a new and interesting twist.  Lately, I’ll leave my desk for a bit and then really weird items show up when I get back with no note on them, particularly food items… 

The other week I came back from a meeting only to find a gallon jug of pickles on my desk.  Although, we make a lot of food packaging, we don’t have any pickle companies in our roster.  It took me awhile to finally find out they were for a sales rep and the person delivering them didn’t know where his office was.  By the way, I love pickles and almost kept them for myself, but they were spicy. 

Today, I came back from the copy machine only to find a big Target bag on my desk.  Again, no note.  When I picked up the bag, it felt all squishy.  




What’s in the bag you ask?  A ginormous loaf of Foccacia bread!  At first, I thought the person who ate some of my sandwich felt guilty and was trying to make reparations or something.  It turned out one of our customers felt like sharing.  Anyway, it looked like a giant sheet cake.
 
You know what else is oversize around here?  Our presses (and according to himself, Jeremy Howard, one of our Sales Managers) (He likes to flex his muscles sometimes around here).  We’ve got the KBA, DRO and Jumbo Flexo for Totes and Bins!    

So, the next time you need large format give us a call 425.227.0400.

No comments:

Post a Comment