Thursday, February 23, 2012

As Seen on TV – Episode 15

For those of you who have been following my blog, you may remember a few months back that someone hacked into my sandwich – they took a bite right out!  I vowed future action and I am a person who delivers on my promises…

This time, I got a little help from my boss, Suzy.  She showed her support recently by giving me a little gift.  I got a Fridge Locker!  That’s right, a Fridge Locker!  Check out the pics below.  Isn’t it awesome?!  Never mind that someone can just walk off with the whole locker or pop the sides off since it’s made of plastic (we’re just going to ignore all that).  People know I mean business now!  It even came with a neat magnet to warn people of this amazing security device.  So, sandwich biter wherever you are…I win! HA!     
                                                                                           











The Fridge Locker in Action!








Now, I can keep all my Full Circle goodies safe and sound.  Speaking of Full Circle; they are a customer of ours that we have a truly great partnership with.  Not only do we make their packaging, but we are an approved pick-up host site for delivery of their fresh food.  In addition, we accept the returned boxes and recycle them.  Finally, I will be a guest writer for their blog the first week in March, so stay tuned for a link to that. 

We like to develop these kinds of relationships with all of our customers – it’s a good thing for everyone (I was Martha Stewart for Halloween once during her orange jump suit years, so I like to channel her every now and again).

No comments:

Post a Comment