Friday, June 14, 2013

Finishing with Finishing



We are close to reaching the final step of the box making process, which brings us to finishing! This is where the sheet is made into a box by machines that apply glue and then fold it, so it can easily be assembled once it reaches the customer. Check out our super short video to see how our folding/gluing process can help you reduce cost while benefiting the environment.  



We met up with Jeremy Zabel, who talked with us about what he is doing here at AllpakTrojan.

Position: 
I have been a Glue Operator for two years!


What are your responsibilities?
Ultimately I have to make sure the end product looks good! The box comes in flat, and I feed it into the machine, so that it can be folded and glued.

Favorite Music: 
I enjoy rock n’ roll and country.
 
Hobbies:
I like to get my alone time while riding my Buell motorcycle over in the Olympic peninsula.

No comments:

Post a Comment