Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cutting It Up in Die Cutting



Not only do we get the opportunity to work with Sales, we also help out with marketing from time to time as well.  One of the marketing projects we are assisting with utilizes AllpakTrojan’s unique die cutting capabilities. So, we thought it was time to connect the dots with one of the people who help make it all happen, Patrick Poelvoorde.  Plus, it’s one of the next steps in the box making process.

Patrick and Hannes. It looks like the bear took a bite out of Hannes's side too.

What is your title and how long have you been with AllpakTrojan?
I am a die cutter and I have been here 11 years.

What are your responsibilities?
Quality, Quality, Quality!!! I am also responsible for safety. I love to work on really detailed projects because it is an accomplishment. It is cool to see the transformation; it goes in the die cutter as a big sheet and comes out as a box.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I enjoy hanging out with my kids and doing yard work. I also have a lot of fun playing with my gas powered remote control car, which can go up to 40 miles per hour. Occasionally my neighbor joins in in the fun and we ride together in his big backyard.

How did you hurt your arm?
Wrestling with bears, obviously.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment