Friday, October 4, 2013

Packaging Gone Wrong...Part 1




My name is Mike Rogers Jr. and my job here at AllpakTrojan mainly deals with the graphics and artwork aspect of the industry, but I do know a little something about structural design.  My dad has been a structural designer at AllpakTrojan for 26 years this year [since I was 6 months old!]. 

There’s one obvious thing I know about packaging; companies want their product to be accessible to consumers, but still have the structural integrity to hold up during the shipping process. 

When corrugated and folding carton packaging is designed correctly [::cough:: by AllpakTrojan ::cough::], you can be assured your package will arrive undamaged and there is usually only a piece of tape or a glue flap preventing the consumer from enjoying their newly received product! 

Not enough proof?  Check out these disturbing images below. [viewer discretion is advised]

               

No comments:

Post a Comment