Friday, January 13, 2012

Beware the Energy Czar! – Episode 11

As you may now be aware, AllpakTrojan is a very sustainable company.  In fact, many of our initiatives are employee driven, such as our recycling program and transportation program.  One of our employees, a creative chap named Jason, started another interesting program…issuing citations for energy infractions.

He dubbed himself the Energy Czar and created an Energy Infraction Notice (check it out).


Like I said - creative.  That’s probably a good thing since he’s one of our Graphic Designers.  Anyway, one morning his fellow designers arrived at work only to find these notices on their desks. The crime - leaving their computer monitors on overnight!  Below is a statement from one of his offenders to which the Czar responded in kind:

“I love my family. My babushka too. I am a good citizen! I work hard for my bread. I love government cheese. I pay my taxes, but I hate the Energy Czar!” – Nathan Berry

“During my reign I crushed all energy abusers and offenders like an iron paperweight, forcing them into submission with written warnings and citations. In the end an entire nation of employees chant my message, "Don't leave it on when you're gone!" – Jason Storey, Energy Czar.

Jason, I mean the Energy Czar, plans on annexing Customer Service next, so beware!


Please email sustainability@allpaktrojan.com to request a copy of our Passport to Sustainability and learn more about our Gulag, I mean environmentally friendly workplace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment